When you are looking to buy a home, you should have a professional home inspection conducted. A home inspector will ensure the systems and foundation of the home are free from severe damages that may increase your liability in the future.
General home inspection items include:
- Structural elements of the home (walls, ceilings, floors, roof, foundation etc)
- Exterior (landscaping, grading, elevation, drainage, windows, trim etc)
- Roofing (ventilation, framing, gutters etc)
- Plumbing (drain, waste, pipes, toilets, showers, sinks etc)
- Electrical (circuit breakers, main panel, wiring, grounding, exhaust fans, light fixtures etc)
- Appliances (dishwasher, oven, garbage disposal etc)
A professional home inspector will disclose any known problems with the home that may affect your buying decision.
List of Home Inspectors
Questions? Contact us
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty