- Tax: $2,352.60 (2023)
- Style:Condo Apt (Apartment)
- Size:800-899 Sq Ft
- InteriorLaundry Room
- HeatingHeating Included, Fan Coil, Gas
- Sewer/Water SystemsWater Included
- AmenitiesGym, Indoor Pool, Party/Meeting Room, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Visitor Parking
- Lot FeaturesGrnbelt/Conserv, Hospital, Lake/Pond, Library, Public Transit, Rec Centre
- Extra FeaturesCable Included, Common Elements Included, Hydro Included
Listing Contracted With: RE/MAX ALL-STARS REALTY INC.
Rarely Offered "Cute as a Button" 1 Bedroom + Den Suite in "Mallard" suite in Tridels' Walden Pond - an Exclusive Condo in the Heart of Markham-Unionville - Close to Everything you Could Need. Enjoy the ease of Condo Living in this 870 sq ft Layout with Large Living Room & Separate Dining Room (Currently used as a Den), Renovated Kitchen with Quartz Counters, Backsplash & Pot Drawers olooks Living Rm. Spacious Master fits King-Size Suite has Large W/I Closet, Separate Linen Closet & W/O to Balcony. Updated 4 pc Bath w Modern Vanity & Quartz Counters. Bright Sunroom (currently used as dining) has 2nd W/O to Huge Balcony w/Elegant Composite Flooring - Perfect for Quiet Morning Coffees and Evening Libations. Lovely NE View. Includes 1 Parking & 1 Locker. Fan Coil Unit Replaced. Close to Markville Mall, GO Stn, Community Centre, Hospital, Library, 407 & 404. Centrally located between Main Street Markham & Main Street Unionville Shops & Restaurants.
Friendly Building In The Heart Of Markham W 24 Hr Gatehouse Security. AIl Inclusive Maintenance Fees: Heat, Hydro, Bell TV, Internet & Fabulous Amenities Including: Indoor Pool, Gym, Party Rm,Library, Billiards, Outdoor Bbq Areas & More.
Want to learn more about 502-55 Austin Dr (Hwy 7 / Mccowan)?
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty