- Tax: $1,486 (2020)
- Community:Rural Galway-Cavendish and Harvey
- City:Galway-Cavendish and Harvey
- Style:Detached (Bungalow)
- Size:700-1100 Sq Ft
- Basement:Crawl Space
- Age:31-50 Years Old
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- HeatingForced Air, Propane
- Sewer/Water SystemsSeptic, Well
- Lot FeaturesLake Access, Lake Backlot, Marina, Rec Centre
Listing Contracted With: RE/MAX ALL-STARS REALTY INC., BROKERAGE
Enjoy Life By The Lake! Open Concept Kitchen/Living/Dining Room With Central Stone Fireplace And Propane Insert. Large Kitchen With Walk Out To Private Treed Back Yard. Main Bedroom Features Office Nook And Oversized Walk In Closet. Newer Roof & Forced Air Propane Furnace. Full Sized Crawl Space Offers Ample Storage. Large Front Deck With Lake Views. Low Maintenance. Located In The Lakeside Community Of Oak Shores Across From The Marina On Little Bald Lake.
The Perfect Opportunity For A Year Round Home Or Cottage. Located Between Bobcaygeon & Buckhorn; On A Paved 4 Season Road.